SMArtX Advisory Solutions ("SMArtX"), a leading innovator in unified managed accounts (UMA) technology and architect of the SMArtX turnkey asset management platform ('TAMP'), announced it has added twenty-five strategies to its UMA platform, increasing its already substantial manager roster that features most of the world's leading asset managers. ARS Investment Partners and Piton Investment Management are new to the SMArtX platform, while existing platform firms Alpha Vee, Capital Research and Management Company, and Principal Global Investors all added new strategies.
ARS Investment Partners added its ETF and equity-focused strategies, while Piton Investment Management is now offering its fixed income solutions to SMArtX clients for the first time. Alpha Vee and Principal Global Investors each deployed one additional strategy in March, but Capital Research and Management Company was the largest contributor with 17 new strategies. The new American Funds strategies encompass their class F-2 shares, joining another 17 American Funds strategies featuring class F-3 shares.
The full list of new strategies includes:
- Alpha Vee
- Risk Managed Enhanced US Equity
- Capital Research and Management Company
- American Funds Conservative Growth and Income F-2
- American Funds Conservative Income F-2
- American Funds Global Growth F-2
- American Funds Growth F-2
- American Funds Growth and Income F-2
- American Funds Moderate Growth F-2
- American Funds Moderate Growth and Income F-2
- American Funds Preservation F-2
- American Funds Retirement Income - Conservative F-2
- American Funds Retirement Income - Enhanced F-2
- American Funds Retirement Income - Moderate F-2
- American Funds Tax-Aware Conservative Growth and Income F-2
- American Funds Tax-Aware Conservative Income F-2
- American Funds Tax-Aware Growth and Income F-2
- American Funds Tax-Aware Moderate Growth and Income F-2
- American Funds Tax-Aware Moderate Income F-2
- American Funds Tax-Exempt Preservation F-2
- ARS Investment Partners
- Core Equity
- Focused All Cap
- Focused ETF
- Piton Investment Management
- Taxable Managed Yield
- Taxable Intermediate
- Tax-Exempt Intermediate
- Principal Global Investors
- Blue Chip Equity
"Client demand continues to drive the growth of the SMArtX UMA platform, which enables us to add so many great firms like ARS Investment Partners and Piton Investment Management," said Evan Rapoport, Founder and CEO of SMArtX Advisory Solutions. "We're continuing to reinforce the platform in response to the adoption of SMArtX technology by advisory and enterprise firms alike."
SMArtX's continued growth is driven by two main applications of its technology: the off-the-shelf TAMP offering, which is built using SMArtX Advisory Solutions' proprietary UMA technology, and the ability to further deploy tailored UMA technology through APIs to meet the mandates of large enterprises, RIA platforms, and hybrid broker-dealers.
"The implementation of SMArtX not just as a technology vendor, but as a business partner helping our clients build their firms by establishing new revenue centers and scaling efficiencies is one of the core tenants of our growth," said Jonathan Pincus, President and COO of SMArtX.